100% full Not resolved

I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one through the manufacturer, who offered me free shipping (or a discount on the product, can't remember which).

Fast forward 5 months, and here we are again. The replacement canopy has ripped, as you can see in the photos, and we didn't even have much wind last night.

After speaking with Agent 208 on the phone, I've emailed over these photos to their support team in hopes of getting a free or discounted replacement product. If they're not able to offer that, I will have to take my complaint to the BBB and see what they can do.

*Side note: seems the product has been discontinued at many retailers. Can't find a purchase link online including at quikshade.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of quik shade shade tech canopy from Bravo Sports and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Bravo Sports to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bravo Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bravo Sports?

Comments